ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Made to Order:
Made to Order items are not yet completed and need additional fabrication time before they can be shipped out. The length of time needed to make the item will depend upon the listing description and any agreements made between seller and buyer. For example, a large wholesale purchase may take more time to make than one simple customization. In most cases for most customers, the time needed would only be 1-3 days, but this cannot be guaranteed due to the varying purchase circumstances and workload.
Ready to Ship:
Items that are in stock and ready to ship immediately will be processed and shipped within 2 business days. Most items are ready to ship. Items that require customization may require up to 1-2 weeks lead time to make.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade. There can also be slight variations in the appearance of color due to varying display settings on devices where they are being viewed.
CARE FOR YOUR NEW PRODUCTS BY:
- Keeping it in a cool, dry place when not being worn
- Place it in a safe place, like a jewelry box
- Keep it away from animals and out of the reach of small children
- Sterling Silver and copper should be wiped down after wear and periodically to polish tarnish away, unless natural tarnish is desired. Left unpolished, sterling silver will darken over time to eventually reach a dark gray shade, and copper will darken to a deeper brown and take on an almost leathery appearance.
- It is almost impossible to keep tarnish away completely without using chemicals. I would advise against using chemical sterling silver cleaners if you can help it. They strip away the natural metal in the process of cleaning, and it can damage stones, glass, or other materials in the piece if they are immersed. Try buffing the metal with a buffing cloth first.
YOUR PRODUCTS CAN BE DAMAGED WHEN:
- They are left out in the sun
- They are dropped onto the ground
- They are yanked by hands
- They are left in water and are steel pieces. These (2 examples being steel chain and watch parts) can rust if exposed to moisture for awhile or immersed in water. Do not wear these pieces in the shower or pool, etc. If they were to get wet, dry them and get them away from wet fabric and moisture as soon as possible.
- They are worn in water to bathe or swim
- They are slept in
We always love creating new products from scratch.
Please contact us for a quote.
Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Ask us for details.
Our company ships through the following carriers:
USPS and UPS upon request or for wholesale orders
International shipping (orders being shipped outside of the USA):
USPS 1st Class International
Jessica Klaaren Jewelry is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping. These charges come from your country during importation of your package and are the sole responsibility of buyer.
* We offer free 1st class domestic shipping for orders over $75 USD. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout once the minimum is satisfied.
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need additional time to be handmade, if the items are made to order items or require customization.
Our policy lasts 90 days from the date of purchase. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items are:
- Gift certificates
- Donated items, including product being bid on at a charity auction or given away.
- Final Clearance section items are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless the product arrives defective.
Items must be returned with all parts attached or as it arrived, undamaged, unless it is being returned for reasons of defect.
Refunds require a proof of purchase or receipt.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1 day.
Final Clearance items:
Final Clearance items are final sales and are not able to be returned for reason other than they arrive defective.
We are happy to assist you with an exchange if you are unhappy with your item. If you need to exchange it, send us an email at email@example.com to authorize the exchange.
Return Shipping for refund or exchange
To return your product, first contact us. Once we have replied to your request, you should mail your product to:
424 Guille St.
Athens, TN 37303
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.